More than a place--it's a writer's muse.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Holidays

It's Wylde Wednesday again, but my trademarked smark (smutty snark) has been shelved in honor of the joy of the holidays! That and I mean, who is really working today or tomorrow? You'll be plump and sleepy, the way it should be.

I'm thankful for so much this season. My family, my friends, the opportunities I've found professionally and personally, and the ability to find beauty and joy in my world.

I wish that for all of you not only this holiday season, but throughout the year. And of course, may your muse dance for you often.

xoxox

Saranna

3 comments:

Gail Hart said...

Happy Turkey Day to you too, Saranna! I miss the "smark" but even you have special dispensation to be sappy on Thanksgiving. ;-) I give thanks for you and all of the other Divas.

Robin said...

We are only going to get sappier as the holidays roll through! Happy day to you and yours, and I am so grateful for what these past months have brought us all--especially the Diva-licious friendship we've grown!

Unknown said...

Aww... me too ladies! *mwah*

 
The Sanibel Divas © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você